Get the science materials you need for doing the lab activities in Science Lifepac Grade 5. A convenient way to reinforce important science concepts through hands-on projects.
A microscope - like the Home Microscope - is recommended.
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
This kit includes the following items:
- Clay, 1/4 lb.
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia.
- Graduated cylinder, plastic, 100ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Jar, 1 gallon, clear plastic
- Jar, 4 oz, plastic, with lid
- Lancet, sterile, 10/pk
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Methylene blue, 1%, 15 ml
- Peat moss, 60 cubic inches
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Plaster of paris, 4 oz.
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Scalpel, #22
- Seeds, corn, 15 g pack
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g pack
- Basic microscope slide set: 12 plain slides, 2 concave slides, coverslips, and storage box
- Spring scale, 100 g/1 N
- Thermometer, single scale, 12"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.