Take the stress out of high school science! This kit for Switched-on Schoolhouse Science Grade 11 contains the lab materials you'll need for doing the chemistry experiments, all in one convenient box. Also for use with Monarch Science 11. You save 10%!
A balance is recommended.
This kit includes the following items:
- Acetone, 30 ml
- Alcohol lamp, wickless (buy ethyl alcohol fuel separately)
- Ammonium nitrate, 30 g
- Beaker, 250 ml (2)
- Beaker, 1000 ml
- Beaker, polypropylene, 250 ml
- Calcium carbonate, chips, 30 g
- Clamp, burette
- Filter paper, 10/pkg
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, 250 ml
- Friction pad, wool, 6x6"
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia.
- Glycerin (glycerol), 30 ml
- Graduated cylinder, glass, 10 ml
- Graduated cylinder, glass, 100 ml
- Hydrochloric acid, 30 ml
- Iron II (ferrous) sulfate, 30 g
- Lab apron, economy
- Paper set, 10 sheets
- Paradichlorobenzene, 30 g
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15ml
- Pipet, disposable, 5 ml, 10/pk
- Polyvinyl alcohol, 30 g
- Potassium chromate, 30 g
- Potassium permanganate, 30 g
- Ring stand, 4x6" base, 18" rod
- Ring support, 4" diameter
- Rubber stopper, #6 or 6-1/2, 1-hole
- Rubber stopper, #0, solid
- Safety gloves, size 8-8�� med.
- Safety goggles, full-size
- Sand, fine, 1 lb.
- Silver nitrate, 2 g
- Sodium hydroxide, 30g
- Sodium tetraborate, 30 g
- Stirring rod, glass, 6"
- Test tube brush
- Test tube clamp
- Test tube rack, 6 holes
- Test tubes, large 16x150 mm
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
- Tube, 5 mm glass, 3" long
- Wire gauze, ceramic center, 5"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
Shipping Restriction: This item only ships Economy or UPS to a street address in the 50 US states.
WARNING: HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL - This kit contains hazardous chemicals. Not for children under the age of 15. For use under adult supervision. Read warning labels carefully.